Kindergarten registration for the 2021-2022 school year will take place online March 2 through 4. In order to attend kindergarten next August, children must be 5 years old on or before July 31, 2021. Find how to register below.
How to register:
Registration will be held ONLINE on the following dates and times:
- 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, March 2, 3 and 4.
- A Zoom video conference is required to complete and verify all enrollments.
Prior to your Zoom appointment:
- Complete your child’s online registration at bit.ly/RegisterNowforPattonville.
- Upload all required residency documents to the online registration portal.
You will be contacted by a representative from the student services department regarding the status of your enrollment or to schedule your Zoom appointment after you’ve submitted your online registration and uploaded residency documents.
What to bring with you:
- Birth Certificate - If you do not have a birth certificate prior to the time your child begins school, you may call (314) 615-1720 (county) or (314) 613-3016 (city) to request a birth certificate.
- Proof of Residency -
- 1) Mortgage statement dated within the last 30 days, 2020 paid real estate tax receipt and/or dated signed lease; and
- 2) Two monthly utility bills, dated within the last 30 days; if you reside with someone else, please contact the student services office at (314) 213-8090 regarding residency verification forms. For more details, go online at www.psdr3.org/enrollment.
- Immunization Record - Missouri law requires immunization of school children against polio, diphtheria, rubella, measles, mumps and other illnesses. Immunizations are available through the St. Louis County Health Department (www.stlouisco.com/Healthandwellness) or your child’s doctor. All students must meet immunization requirements before they may attend school.
Registrations after March 4
Registration after March 4 will take place online. Please complete your child’s online registration at bit.ly/RegisterNowforPattonville and upload all required residency documents to the online registration portal.
Free kindergarten screenings
For a free kindergarten screening, go online to ec.psdr3.org and click on “Sign up for a Screening.”
What school will my child attend?
If you are unsure which school your child will attend, go online at www.psdr3.org/map and click on Find My School under Bus Routes. You can insert your child’s grade (kindergarten) and your address to find your neighborhood school.
Remington Traditional option
Enrollment for Remington Traditional School, a K-8 school in Pattonville, is a lottery-based system. Parents interested in the lottery drawing should enroll in their home school first and then turn in an application for the lottery. Applications are available in Remington’s school office or online at bit.ly/ChooseRemingtonTraditional. Applications are due back to Remington by March 31. The lottery will take place on April 6. For more information, call Remington at (314) 213-8016.
Classes for the 2021-2022 school year begin Aug. 23, 2021.
Find out more
Pattonville’s enrollment website
Get to know Pattonville